Perhaps you’ve noticed that this site has had a few issues recently. I apologize for that, and I have fixed several. Most notably:
- The download counter was resetting repeatedly, to the tune of every few weeks or so. The earlier implementation of this that I used was prone to that, and this should not happen anymore.
- The news section was inaccessible for a period of time, though the recent articles were still showing up on the home page. This has been fixed.
- A usability issue with the FF1 Hacking pages is fixed. Now, both drop-down menu bars play nicely with each other.
Of course, if there are other issues with the site that you have found, please don’t hesitate to let me know in the comment section here, or just contact me.